The Pain Management department provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for individuals with acute, chronic and cancer-related pain. We care for individuals with painful spine disorders and acute or chronic neck and low back pain. Our department is committed to improving the quality of life for individuals who suffer from chronic pain. Our pain specialists utilize leading-edge technology and the latest discoveries in research to provide optimal care and help patients find the relief they need.
Scope of services:
We offer comprehensive interventional spine services, including:
- Radiofrequency treatment
- Epidural injections of steroids
- Facet injections
- Intradiscal electrothermal therapy
- Intrathecal drug delivery
- Percutaneous disc decompression
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Neurolytic injection for cancer pain.