In Saudi German hospital Cairo there are 6 different specialties working together in harmony under the umbrella of internal medicine. These specialties include gastroenterology & hepatology; chest & pulmonology; endocrinology & diabetes; nephrology, dialysis and transplantation; general medicine and geriatric medicine. These specialties are all run by highly qualified doctors with up-to-date and evidence based medicine representing the core of the department philosophy.
Our unique services are provided to our patients in 3 main areas including:
- Outpatient section, where clinics are run by consultants and senior registrars from 9 am up to 10 pm. Services include consultations to specialized clinics covering the above mentioned 6 specialties, additional to activities and procedures offered by the department specialized units.
- Inpatient section, where patients are attended by internal medicine registrars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and seen by their treating consultants twice daily.
- Intensive care unit, where patients are managed by the admitting consultant together with the intensivist.
At the same time, there are several other specialized units providing unparalleled services to our customers through the following specialized areas:
- Endoscopy unit providing different diagnostic and therapeutic techniques related to the gastroenterology and pulmonology specialties.
- Pulmonary function tests lab.
- Dialysis center.
- Diabetic center
- Specialized Geriatric clinics for memory disorders and urine control