Ear, Nose and Throat
The ENT Department at the Saudi German Hospital – Cairo is equipped to deal with the most complex diseases of the ear, nose and throat via diagnosis and treatment either medical or surgical. Our team of specialized doctors and staff are internationally, exceptionally trained, and have a rich experience with a proven track record in managing the most complex ENT cases.
Scope of services :
The department is performing the following procedures:
- Endoscopic surgery for diseases of the nose and sinuses, and nasal septum surgeries.
- Microscopic surgery for ear diseases including myringotomy, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, ossiculoplasty and stapedectomy.
- Esthetic facial surgery including rhinoplasty (both esthetic and functional), otoplasty and corrective procedures for facial paralysis.
- Coblation surgery for tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, nasal turbinates, and snoring and sleep apnea surgery.
- Laryngeal and voice microsurgical procedures.
- Endoscopic evaluation and intervention for esophageal and tracheal disorders.
- Management of all kinds of head and neck swellings and tumors, including the larynx, pharynx, lymph nodes, thyroid gland and salivary glands by endoscopic or open approaches.
- Our Audiology Clinic provides up-to-date hearing evaluation for neonates, children and adults. Evaluation of cases of vertigo, tinnitus, and hearing aid fitting are also done with high precision.
- The Phoniatrics unit is equipped for management of organic and functional disorders of voice, speech and language. Swallowing problems can also be evaluated and treatment planned.
- Sleep laboratory is designed for evaluation of snoring and sleep disorders for proper treatment of these problems.